Cannabinoids Are Your Tools
Surgeon Fish shows you how to use them.
CBD is a natural substance created by hemp and cannabis plants.
Applied topically or consumed orally, CBD can radically affect your pain.
Learn how to choose the right cannabinoid type for you.
- autoimmune disease (inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis)
- neurological conditions (alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s, Epilepsy)
- metabolic syndrome (diabetes, obesity)
- neuropsychiatric illness (ADHD, PTSD, alcoholism)
- gut disorders (colitis, Crohn’s)
- cardiovascular dysfunction (atherosclerosis, arrhythmia)
- skin disease (acne, dermatitis, psoriasis)
Cannabinoids like CBD and CBG don’t get anyone “high.”
They are mood-altering compounds that mimic the substances your nervous system already makes.
Cannabinoids like CBD and CBG send signals to native regulatory systems throughout the human body.
Cannabinoids repair unbalanced thoughts and feelings by activating your body’s own built-in controls.
Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of hemp-derived compounds have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural constituent of the medicinal hemp plant and grown in the United States of America, and contains less than 0.3% THC.