CBD Anxiety Science
Learn How CBD Works
- Social Anxiety
- Panic Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety
- autoimmune disease (inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis)
- neurological conditions (alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s, Epilepsy)
- metabolic syndrome (diabetes, obesity)
- neuropsychiatric illness (ADHD, PTSD, alcoholism)
- gut disorders (colitis, Crohn’s)
- cardiovascular dysfunction (atherosclerosis, arrhythmia)
- skin disease (acne, dermatitis, psoriasis)
Making CBD wax is a delicate art.
Blending live rosins for your anxiety is our craft.
Finished waxes and live rosins have precise cannabinoid profiles and specific effects.
Consistent results come from science.
Learn how to use CBD for anxiety today.
Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of hemp-derived compounds have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural constituent of the medicinal hemp plant and grown in the United States of America, and contains less than 0.3% THC.